Charleston Culinary Tours is the #1 rated food tour in Charleston, SC. Top rated historic walking culinary tour in Charleston.
Take Your Taste Buds For A Stroll!
Charleston Culinary Tours combine the best of Charleston history, food and drinks with unique historic tours that highlight local cuisine and cocktails.
There are five Charleston Culinary tours that include;
- Downtown - Explore Historic Downtown Charleston, the Original Walled City, and Sample Traditional Charleston Dishes
- Upper King Street - Recently named in the top 10 food neighborhoods in America! Experience what the Top Chefs in the US are whipping up
- Chefs Kitchen - Meet Charleston Chefs and hear stories of Charleston’s Culinary History from Hoon Calhoun
- Mixology - Meet the Magicians behind the bars that are mixing Charleston’s most exciting, innovative and delicious drinks!
- Farmers Market - Explore Charleston’s famous Farmer’s Market, pick out your own ingredients and then see how creative our chefs can get!
Each Charleston Culinary Tour visits several different restaurants, bars and the Farmer's Market to combine elements of a historical tour with a culinary or drink adventure! The food and cocktails on your tour are chosen by our restaurant and bar partners featuring an array of eclectic dishes and concoctions that provide insight into Charleston's cuisine and cocktail scene. On each tour, you will not only have an opportunity to sample some of the Lowcountry's finest food offerings, but also to meet the owners, chefs and mixologists behind Charleston's impressive culinary and bar innovations.
As most tours sell out, all reservations are required in advance. Each tour is limited in size, so it is recommended that you get your reservations early. Charleston Culinary Tours are held rain or shine.
Downtown Charleston's historic appeal is well known. It boasts the largest historic district in the United States. Charleston’s varied history, full of mystery, romance, southern charm and sometimes brutality, makes for an amazing historical walking and culinary exploration. Historic downtown is perfectly set up to travel by foot. For eighteen consecutive years Charleston has been named a "Top 10" travel destination in the United States and was voted the number one travel destination in the United States for several years.